The definition of a "technical translation" is that where the translation is not standard text. Specialised translators are required that have expertise other than that of translation alone. There are many types of technical translation and London Translation Services has dealt with thousands over the years.
Just a small sample of the types of technical documents that London Translation Services have dealt with are as follows:
- Medical translations
- Legal translations
- Scientific translations
- User manual translations
- How-to document translations
- Standard operating procedure translations
- Terms & conditions translations
The costs of technical translations are done on a word-count basis. Whenever possible, we ask that you provide your documents in a text-ready form, such as a word document.
Do you require Technical translation? You will be pleased to know that London Translation Services will provide you with a free, no-commitment quotation at your request.
Common Technical Translation Language Pairs
Below you will find a list of the most frequent language combinations that London Translation Services has completed certified translations of within the past few months:
- English to Spanish Technical Translation
- Spanish to English Technical Translation
- Arabic to English Technical Translation
- French to English Technical Translation
- Norwegian to English Technical Translation
- Korean to English Technical Translation
- Czech to English Technical Translation
- Romanian to English Technical Translation