Spanish Certified Translations in London
Spanish certified translations provided by professional Spanish translators based in London, UK
A Spanish certified translation is a translation of a Spanish document or certificate that has been translated by a qualified Spanish translator and bears an official signature and / or stamp endorsing their credentials or the credentials of the Spanish translation agency that they work for.
The translated document will be certified as a true and accurate translation of the original document and accepted for official use in the UK.
Here in the United Kingdom, this is considered a UK certified translation. See more information about this process at: GOV.UK
In need of a Spanish certified translation? You are in the right place!
If you have been told that you need a Spanish certified translation, we would be delighted to assist you. Our team are on hand to make a potentially confusing process as simple and pain-free as possible.
What kind of Spanish documents could require official translation and certification?
In layman’s terms, certified translation is when a translation (most often of an official document or certificate) is translated and verified by the qualified Spanish translator, commonly for a specific purpose, for example, a visa application.
We understand that many official Spanish certificates or documents may require a certified translation and we are here to help.
Some of the most commonly requested documents include:
- Spanish Death Certificate Translation
- Spanish Birth Certificate Translation
- Spanish Academic (school) Record Translation
- Spanish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Spanish Police Record Translation
- Spanish Real Estate Contract Translation
- Spanish Insurance Contract Translation
- Spanish Medical Report Translation
- Spanish Passport Translation
How much does a Spanish certified translation cost?
You may be wondering about the cost of a Spanish certified translation. The price can start as low as £60, depending on the specific requirements of your project. This includes both digital and hard copies sent directly to you within days of your request.
For more detailed information on the cost of our Spanish translation services, (please see our Translation Prices– or use our Online Quotation form to contact one of our dedicated project managers who will be happy to provide you with a prompt quote and timeline by email.
How long will it take to receive your Spanish certified translation?
At London Translation Services, we pride ourselves on the accuracy and speed of our work, you will see this reflected in our many positive independent reviews online.
Delivery times will vary depending on the length, type and required use of the document. For example, a two-page Spanish certified translation typically takes 1-2 business days to complete.
What’s the process? How does it work? What to expect?
The process is simple, and all communication is done via email so you can keep track of the progress of your project.
- Step 1 Send an email enquiry with your basic requirements and preferably a clear scan of your Spanish document(s), stating which languages you need translating from and to. Include any questions you may have.
- Step 2 We will respond to you promptly during business hours with a quote and timeline. (We may ask further questions to clarify the work so that we know exactly how to help you correctly first time).
- Step 3 Your dedicated project manager will assign one of our trusted Spanish translators who will provide a draft copy within an agreed number of days. Where possible we always aim to deliver ahead of schedule.
- Step 4 We await your draft approval and make any necessary amendments.
- Step 5 Once you are happy with the translation, we will then certify and email them to you as certified scans. Finally, we will post the entire bundle to the address you have provided by First Class Royal Mail. (We can also post internationally on request).
What if I need the certified translation last minute/ the next day? For example, for a visa appointment?
Subject to availability, we can offer a one-business-day turnaround for an additional cost. Please let us know when you make your enquiry that you require a rush service for your Spanish certified translation, and we will let you know our fastest possible turnaround at that time.
How do I send you the documents? Do you need the originals in hand to proceed?
No, we do not require the original documents in hand before we proceed with your translation, a scanned copy of your Spanish document sent to us by email is sufficient.
Please keep in mind that to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the Spanish translation, a clear, high-quality scan of your document is required. If there are any marks, stamps, or other markings on the back of the document, please include a scan of these as well.
Why should I choose London Translation Services over other Spanish translation companies?
- When it comes to Spanish translation of official documentation that is often time-sensitive, you need to employ the services of a reliable and professional Spanish translation company.
- We work with only the best and trusted local, native speaking translators in the business. We take pride in providing top-quality translations and exceptional customer service.
If you have any further questions about Spanish certified translation services in London or throughout the United Kingdom, please don't hesitate to contact us. For a fast and free quote from a dedicated real, live human project manager (never a frustrating chat bot) see: Free Quote
For more information about our university-qualified Spanish translators and their past experiences with certified translations can be found here: Spanish Translators
London Translation Services provides many other types of translation services (not only certified translation services) from and into Spanish. For a full list of these services offered, please see: Spanish Translation Services
Spanish Certified Translation Reviews
In the past year, London Translation Services has been providing quality Spanish certified translation services and we have received 84 reviews for the Spanish certified translator's work. As of the 1st of Dec, 2023, the overall rating for our Spanish certified translation services was 4.7 out of 5 stars. If you have used our Spanish certified translation and would like to leave a review for other would-be clients to see, please see: Review London Translation Services.
Additional Spanish Translation Services
If you are a qualified Spanish translator that has a university degree in translation and are not yet registered with London Translation Services: a Spanish Translation Agency in the UK, we would be delighted to hear from you. Simply email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR department will be in touch with you shortly thereafter.