Specialised translations are performed by translators with a specific area of expertise relating to an industry or subject matter. A few examples of specialised translations from English to Japanese that London Translation Services have dealt with recently are as follows:
- English user manuals of computers or other technological devices translated into Japanese
- the translation of a physics-related thesis in English translated into Japanese for a university student
- pharmaceutical or medical-related instructions from English into Japanese
- the translation of a book written in English explaining do it yourself plumbing
Further information about our translators and the specific qualifications of our English to Japanese translators that perform specialised translations can be found here:
Specialised English to Japanese Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of specialised translation projects, and as with all of our English to Japanese translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than specialised translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other English to Japanese translation services
- Legalised Translation from English to Japanese
- Website Translation from English to Japanese
- Certified Translation from English to Japanese
- Technical Translation from English to Japanese
- Medical Translation from English to Japanese
- Standard Text Translation from English to Japanese
Note that London Translation also provides specialised translation services from Japanese to English.