Specialised translations are performed by translators with a specific area of expertise relating to an industry or subject matter. A few examples of specialised translations from Czech to English that London Translation Services have dealt with recently are as follows:
- Czech user manuals of computers or other technological devices translated into English
- the translation of a physics-related thesis in Czech translated into English for a university student
- pharmaceutical or medical-related instructions from Czech into English
- the translation of a book written in Czech explaining do it yourself plumbing
Further information about our translators and the specific qualifications of our Czech to English translators that perform specialised translations can be found here:
Specialised Czech to English Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of specialised translation projects, and as with all of our Czech to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than specialised translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Czech to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Czech to English
- Website Translation from Czech to English
- Certified Translation from Czech to English
- Technical Translation from Czech to English
- Medical Translation from Czech to English
- Standard Text Translation from Czech to English
Note that London Translation also provides specialised translation services from English to Czech.