Specialised translations are performed by translators with a specific area of expertise relating to an industry or subject matter. A few examples of specialised translations from Japanese to English that London Translation Services have dealt with recently are as follows:
- Japanese user manuals of computers or other technological devices translated into English
- the translation of a physics-related thesis in Japanese translated into English for a university student
- pharmaceutical or medical-related instructions from Japanese into English
- the translation of a book written in Japanese explaining do it yourself plumbing
Further information about our translators and the specific qualifications of our Japanese to English translators that perform specialised translations can be found here:
Specialised Japanese to English Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of specialised translation projects, and as with all of our Japanese to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than specialised translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Japanese to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Japanese to English
- Website Translation from Japanese to English
- Certified Translation from Japanese to English
- Technical Translation from Japanese to English
- Medical Translation from Japanese to English
- Standard Text Translation from Japanese to English
Note that London Translation also provides specialised translation services from English to Japanese.