Specialised translations are performed by translators with a specific area of expertise relating to an industry or subject matter. A few examples of specialised translations from Finnish to English that London Translation Services have dealt with recently are as follows:
- Finnish user manuals of computers or other technological devices translated into English
- the translation of a physics-related thesis in Finnish translated into English for a university student
- pharmaceutical or medical-related instructions from Finnish into English
- the translation of a book written in Finnish explaining do it yourself plumbing
Further information about our translators and the specific qualifications of our Finnish to English translators that perform specialised translations can be found here:
Specialised Finnish to English Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of specialised translation projects, and as with all of our Finnish to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than specialised translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Finnish to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Finnish to English
- Website Translation from Finnish to English
- Certified Translation from Finnish to English
- Technical Translation from Finnish to English
- Medical Translation from Finnish to English
- Standard Text Translation from Finnish to English
Note that London Translation also provides specialised translation services from English to Finnish.