The translation of medical documents from Translator to Maltese constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Translator to Maltese medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Translator to Maltese, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Translator medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into Maltese over the past two years:
- Translator Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Translator Medical Articles
- Translator Medical Journals
Further information about our Translator to Maltese medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Translator to Maltese Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Translator to Maltese translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Translator to Maltese translation services
- Legalised Translation from Translator to Maltese
- Website Translation from Translator to Maltese
- Certified Translation from Translator to Maltese
- Technical Translation from Translator to Maltese
- Medical Translation from Translator to Maltese
- Standard Text Translation from Translator to Maltese
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from Maltese to Translator.