The translation of medical documents from Translator to English constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Translator to English medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Translator to English, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Translator medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into English over the past two years:
- Translator Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Translator Medical Articles
- Translator Medical Journals
Further information about our Translator to English medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Translator to English Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Translator to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Translator to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Translator to English
- Website Translation from Translator to English
- Certified Translation from Translator to English
- Technical Translation from Translator to English
- Medical Translation from Translator to English
- Standard Text Translation from Translator to English
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from English to Translator.