The translation of medical documents from Translator to Danish constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Translator to Danish medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Translator to Danish, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Translator medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into Danish over the past two years:
- Translator Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Translator Medical Articles
- Translator Medical Journals
Further information about our Translator to Danish medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Translator to Danish Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Translator to Danish translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Translator to Danish translation services
- Legalised Translation from Translator to Danish
- Website Translation from Translator to Danish
- Certified Translation from Translator to Danish
- Technical Translation from Translator to Danish
- Medical Translation from Translator to Danish
- Standard Text Translation from Translator to Danish
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from Danish to Translator.