The translation of medical documents from Specialised to Arabic constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Specialised to Arabic medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Specialised to Arabic, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Specialised medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into Arabic over the past two years:
- Specialised Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Specialised Medical Articles
- Specialised Medical Journals
Further information about our Specialised to Arabic medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Specialised to Arabic Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Specialised to Arabic translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Specialised to Arabic translation services
- Legalised Translation from Specialised to Arabic
- Website Translation from Specialised to Arabic
- Certified Translation from Specialised to Arabic
- Technical Translation from Specialised to Arabic
- Medical Translation from Specialised to Arabic
- Standard Text Translation from Specialised to Arabic
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from Arabic to Specialised.