The translation of medical documents from Portuguese to Spanish constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Portuguese to Spanish medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Portuguese to Spanish, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Portuguese medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into Spanish over the past two years:
- Portuguese Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Portuguese Medical Articles
- Portuguese Medical Journals
Further information about our Portuguese to Spanish medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Portuguese to Spanish Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Portuguese to Spanish translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Portuguese to Spanish translation services
- Legalised Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
- Website Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
- Certified Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
- Technical Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
- Medical Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
- Standard Text Translation from Portuguese to Spanish
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from Spanish to Portuguese.