The translation of medical documents from Norwegian to English constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Norwegian to English medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Norwegian to English, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Norwegian medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into English over the past two years:
- Norwegian Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Norwegian Medical Articles
- Norwegian Medical Journals
Further information about our Norwegian to English medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Norwegian to English Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Norwegian to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Norwegian to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Norwegian to English
- Website Translation from Norwegian to English
- Certified Translation from Norwegian to English
- Technical Translation from Norwegian to English
- Medical Translation from Norwegian to English
- Standard Text Translation from Norwegian to English
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from English to Norwegian.