The translation of medical documents from Lithuanian to Spanish constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Lithuanian to Spanish medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Lithuanian to Spanish, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Lithuanian medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into Spanish over the past two years:
- Lithuanian Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Lithuanian Medical Articles
- Lithuanian Medical Journals
Further information about our Lithuanian to Spanish medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Lithuanian to Spanish Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Lithuanian to Spanish translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Lithuanian to Spanish translation services
- Legalised Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
- Website Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
- Certified Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
- Technical Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
- Medical Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
- Standard Text Translation from Lithuanian to Spanish
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from Spanish to Lithuanian.