The translation of medical documents from Lithuanian to English constitutes a significant part of London Translation Services's core business. To ensure accuracy and precision, we always use specialised translators (holding a medical degree as well as their translation degree) to carry out Lithuanian to English medical translations. If you have medical reports, letters or notes that require translation from Lithuanian to English, London Translation Services can take care of this for you.
Below you will find a list of only the most common Lithuanian medical documents that London Translation Services has translated into English over the past two years:
- Lithuanian Medical reports
- Treament schedules
- Bill of health statements
- Prognosis summaries
- Lithuanian Medical Articles
- Lithuanian Medical Journals
Further information about our Lithuanian to English medical translators and their qualifications in providing medical translations can be found here:
Lithuanian to English Medical Translation Pricing
London Translation offers competitive rates for all types of medical translation projects, and as with all of our Lithuanian to English translation services, a free quotation is provided without commitment.
For more information regarding prices for translation services other than medical translation, including general prices in London, see: Translation Prices.
Other Lithuanian to English translation services
- Legalised Translation from Lithuanian to English
- Website Translation from Lithuanian to English
- Certified Translation from Lithuanian to English
- Technical Translation from Lithuanian to English
- Medical Translation from Lithuanian to English
- Standard Text Translation from Lithuanian to English
Note that London Translation also provides medical translation services from English to Lithuanian.